A wreath workshop, like no other. Create a unique & beautiful Christmas Wreath this Yuletide, by attending one of Hannah’s Eco-Friendly Wreath Workshops.
Christmas Eco-Friendly Wreath Making Workshop
Out of stock
You’ll learn how to weave together the base using sustainable Somerset willow, before letting your style shine through as you decorate your unique wreath. A selection of beautiful British foliage, bright berries and dried materials will be available for you to choose from, as well as silk and velvet ribbons for that perfect finishing touch.
- 7th 13th and 14th December 2023
- Chose from two gorgeous venues: FAUN in Malvern or The Boathouse at The Anchor Inn, Diglis
- 7pm – 10pm
- All materials provided
- Suitable for all abilities
- Tea / Coffee / Mulled Wine and mince pies included
- Guided tuition from an expert florist
- Lashings of Christmas spirit guaranteed
Earlybird discount available if you book before 30th September, and there’s a 10% discount for group bookings of 4 or more people, so why not get some friends together and make an evening of it?
Thursday 7th December 2023, Tuesday 12th December 2023, Wednesday 13th December 2023